Family Caregivers FREE If you are caregiving for a family member or relative with a chronic disease and not paid for your help, then you are a family caregiver. Thanks to special funding we are able to offer this program free to family caregivers.
· No cost to family caregivers, however pre-registration is required. · Registration includes everything listed under Health Care Professionals below.
Health Care Professionals $25 per person · Full two-day attendance including all virtual program sessions and the virtual exhibition accessible during the entire scheduled conference
· Fee is the same for 1 or 2 days
· Registration includes a Zoom link for all attendance features (included in email receipt) · Registration fees are non-refundable, however substitutions may be made
CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) $35 per person · CEU’s will be offered to anyone interested in obtaining continuing education credit, but participant must register under the Healthcare Professional category.
· Credit will be for approximately 8 contact hours (Time estimated as application currently pending).
· Anyone interested in obtaining CEU credits must pay the $35 fee in addition to the conference registration fee and must attend the full two days, 4 hours each day. · CEU fees are non-refundable.
Exhibitor $50 per virtual booth · One “table” at the virtual online exhibit hall accessible to participants via Zoom anytime for the two days the conference is running and beyond at the Aging Together website
· Includes registration for one (1) person as outlined under “Registration” (Value $25)
· Exhibitor conference attendee must register separately under Healthcare Professional category
· Once registered as an exhibitor, participant will receive an email receipt with promo code to waive 1 attendee fee. · All exhibitors will be contacted by our exhibition partner to set up their virtual space
There are twelve (12) sponsorship opportunities for this conference. Each conference session will highlight a sponsor.
· Includes one “table” at the virtual online exhibit hall with prominent placement, accessible to participants via Zoom anytime for the two days the conference is running, and beyond through the Aging Together website
· Sponsor logo and/or corporate name highlighted on all pre-event outreach materials including eblasts, social media, Aging Together’s website, public announcements
· Sponsor logo and/or corporate name mentioned as presenting sponsor of one conference session (12 sessions total)
· Includes 4 attendance registrations for the conference (value $100 as outlined under “Registration”) · Sponsor conference attendees must register separately under Professional Caregiver category · Once registered as a sponsor participant will receive an email receipt with promo code to waive up to 4 attendee fees and the exhibitor fee
Entire conference will be recorded for those who registered to view again anytime after the event.